2020 Michelin Plate Rating by Michelin Guide Taipei
《2020 Wine Spectator》Best of Award of Excellence
《Star Wine List》
Paris 1930 de Hideki Takayama is led by the world-renowned Japanese Chef Hideki Takayama, who is committed to continue our tradition by offering innovative dishes while incorporating Japanese aesthetics.
Born in Fukuoka, Taka entered the world of French cuisine by working in Kyobashi Chez where he was trained by Chef Asahi Inoue before travelling to France to work in a series of Michelin-starred restaurants. In 2007, he returned to Japan and joined Maison de Gill Ashiya in which began his culinary business in Maison de Taka restaurants in 2016. Between 2013-2019, he led the Japan team to win awards at the Bocuse d'Or Asia-Pacific and Bocuse d'Or World Congress.
At this re-branded iconic Paris 1930, Chef Takayama will roll out his innovative dishes using specially selected quality tea with the freshest products.
Paris 1930 de Hideki Takayama offers visually stunning dishes prepared using two most fundamental concepts of cooking - "cohesion" and "sharing" to entice our customers. It places great emphasis in connecting the feelings and stories between people so that through cuisine, it may bring happiness to our patrons resembling a beautiful scenery which Paris 1930 de Hideki Takayama is looking forward to see.
** As the restaurant will be occupied with preparation and servicing guests, we would suggest that you click the reserve button to complete your reservation process. **
Please note that only NT$3,800 and NT$4,500 Set Menu will be served on Christmas Holidays (12/24、12/25 & 12/31)
Sat and Sun
Dinner:18:00~22:30（Last order time:21:00）
Lunch from NT$1,600+10%
Dinner from NT$2,400+10%
The corkage charge per bottle is NT$1,000 for wines and NT$2,000 for spirits.
Child under 8 years old will not be admitted.
Paris 1930 Culinary Team will strive to provide the utmost in accommodating special dietary restrictions, yet, due to the nature of the experience consisting in sharing the same menu within a set atmosphere attached to each dish, we might not be able to accommodate some intolerance. Dietary restrictions must be informed 3 days prior to actual dining date.
Reservation and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
1. A deposit of NT$1,000 per person will be required for each booking at Paris 1930 de Hideki Takayama of The Landis Taipei.
2. Your booking is subject to a reservation confirmation whereby you agree to be bound by the respective Terms and Conditions.
Please take note of the cancellation and no show policy:
1. Any cancellation made prior to 7 days in advance before the dining date, will receive a full amount of refund.
2. Any cancellation or change of date made within 7 days, 30% of the deposit will be forfeited.
3. Any cancellation or change of date made within 3 days, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited.
4. Any cancellation or change of date made on the dining date, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited.